Luis Cuesta Salces – email@example.com
스페인 Burgos 출생; Universidad de Colonia y Universidad de Trier (독일 법학사,
1991); Licenciado en Derecho Español (마드리드 법학 1993); 멕시코국립자치대학교 (법학사).
언어: 독일어, 스페인어, 영어
전문분야: 상법, 회사법, 해외투자, 인수합병, 합작회사 (JV), 기업구조개편 및 국제거래
- Member of International Bar Association (IBA, 세계변호사협회)
- Mexican member of Cross Border Business Lawyers (CBBL).
- Secretary of the Foundation of the German Industry in Mexico for Culture.
- “Vertrauensanwalt” (attorney trust) of the German Embassy in Mexico City.
- Former Vice-President of the Mexican German Chamber of Industry (CAMEXA).
- Secretary of the Swiss Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- “Vertrauensanwalt” (attorney trust) of the Swiss Embassy in Mexico City.
- He has given many seminars in Mexico, Germany, Austria and USA. Also he has participated in radio programs regarding various legal topics.
- Recommended in Corporate/M&A field by “CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS” and by “LEGAL 500”:
“KEY INDIVIDUALS Department head Luis Cuesta Salces has extensive experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions. He speaks German, English and Spanish and is immensely popular among clients”
“Other Notable Practitioners Clients recommend Luis Cuesta Salces of Cuesta, Llaca y Esquivel. He specializes in M&A, joint ventures, foreign investment and corporate matters, particulary on an international scale. He advises the subsidiary of a Swiss investment company in relation to the construction of a large power facility in Mexico. He studied law in Spain and Germany and speaks English and German.”
“Corporate/M&A: Germany; Other Notable Practitioners The international caseload handled by Luis Cuesta Salces of Cuesta, Llaca y Esquivel includes a number of mandates relating to Germany. He handles a variety of joint ventures, M&A transactions and foreign investment matters.”
“Corporate/M&A: Mexico Department head Luis Cuesta Salces has extensive experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions. Though born in Spain, he lived in Germany for 25 years, and has earned degrees from universities in Germany, Spain and Mexico. … Clients champion him as being “world class”.”
저서 및 출판:
- Author of several articles about compliance; Mexican Product Liability; Guarantees under Mexican Law; Comparative Banking Law in Mexico and Germany; and Mexican Investment Law.
- Co-Author of “Business-Guide Mexiko” published by Bundesanzeiger Verlag, 2016.
- Speaker in CBBL Annual Congress regarding Freetrade Agreement between Canada, USA and Mexico, Vienna in May 2019.
- Speaker in the Cross Border Business Lawyers Association regarding Mexican Securities Law, Hamburg in May 2018.
- Speaker in the Delegation visit of Baden-Württemberg regarding corporate law and foreign investment in Mexico, Mexico in February, 2017.
- Speaker in the Delegation visit of German Industry on security referring to legal topics regarding public and private bids in Mexico, Mexico in September, 2016.
- Several Interviews in Mexican Radio Stations in regard with the Mexican Tax Reform and its effects on European, German investment, Mexico, in September and October, 2013.
- Speaker in an event of the Germany-Mexico Chamber of Commerce (CAMEXA) regarding “Outsourcing”, Mexico, in June, 2013.
- Speaker in the Second Business Summit Germany-Mexico in León, Gto., Mexico in October, 2012
- Speaker in multiple events organized in Mexico, Spain and/or Germany by Chambers of Commerce, ProMéxico, Associations, etc. regarding Mexican Investment Law, Corporate Law and Labor Law.
- Speaker in the UNAM (“Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México”) regarding Comparative Mexican and German Antitrust Law.