Luis Cuesta Salces – firstname.lastname@example.org
Born in Burgos, Spain; University of Cologne and University of Trier (German Law Degree, 1991); Spanish Law Degree (Madrid, 1993); Mexican Law Degree in the National Autonomous University of Mexico;
Languages: German, Spanish and English.
Specialized areas: Luis works primarily in the Commercial Law, Corporate Governance and Foreign Investment areas. Luis has a wide experience related to advisory in corporate operations, especially in the field of mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, corporate restructuring and transnational transactions.
foreign investment and corporate governance.
- Member of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Mexican member of Cross Border Business Lawyers (CBBL).
- Secretary of the Foundation of the German Industry in Mexico for Culture.
- “Vertrauensanwalt” (attorney trust) of the German Embassy in Mexico City.
- Former Vice-President of the Mexican German Chamber of Industry (CAMEXA).
- Secretary of the Swiss Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- “Vertrauensanwalt” (attorney trust) of the Swiss Embassy in Mexico City.
- He has given many seminars in Mexico, Germany, Austria and USA. Also he has participated in radio programs regarding various legal topics. See more
- Recommended in Corporate/M&A field by “CHAMBERS AND PARTNERS” and by “LEGAL 500”:
“KEY INDIVIDUALS Department head Luis Cuesta Salces has extensive experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions. He speaks German, English and Spanish and is immensely popular among clients”
“Other Notable Practitioners Clients recommend Luis Cuesta Salces of Cuesta, Llaca y Esquivel. He specializes in M&A, joint ventures, foreign investment and corporate matters, particulary on an international scale. He advises the subsidiary of a Swiss investment company in relation to the construction of a large power facility in Mexico. He studied law in Spain and Germany and speaks English and German.”
“Corporate/M&A: Germany; Other Notable Practitioners The international caseload handled by Luis Cuesta Salces of Cuesta, Llaca y Esquivel includes a number of mandates relating to Germany. He handles a variety of joint ventures, M&A transactions and foreign investment matters.”
“Corporate/M&A: Mexico Department head Luis Cuesta Salces has extensive experience of advising on complex cross-border transactions. Though born in Spain, he lived in Germany for 25 years, and has earned degrees from universities in Germany, Spain and Mexico. … Clients champion him as being “world class”.”
- Author of several articles about compliance; Mexican Product Liability; Guarantees under Mexican Law; Comparative Banking Law in Mexico and Germany; and Mexican Investment Law.
- Co-Author of “Business-Guide Mexiko” published by Bundesanzeiger Verlag, 2016.