Bernardo Llaca Martínez – firstname.lastname@example.org
멕시코 출생, Universidad Iberoamericana (법학사, 1992); S.M.U., Dallas, Texas (국제공법, 1993); El Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (회사법 석사 ,1995).
언어: 스페인어, 영어, 독일어
전문분야: 회사법, 인수합병, 기업구조개편, 부동산, 세무
- Member of the Mexican Bar and of the International Bar Association (IBA).
- Active member of the firm before the International Advisory Group (IAG).
- Active member for the Federal Government through its International agent for the investment “ProMéxico” to participate in various events, where he has presented different legal topics, including energy regulation in Mexico among others.
- He has given various seminars and participated in radio and television programs regarding legal topics.
- Recommended by “Chambers and Partners” and by “Legal 500” as an expert in the corporate law area:
“Clients describe the service provided by department co-head Bernardo Llaca Martínez as “very professional, analytical, and above all collaborative.” His experience includes corporate restructuring and joint ventures for international clients. He works closely with the automotive, healthcare, pharmaceutical and energy industries.
저서 및 출판:
- “Las Acciones, un Análisis en el Derecho Comparado Mexico y Español/ Stock Certificates, a Review of Comparative Law between Spanish and Mexican Legislations”
- “Producer’s Liability on High Technology Products”;
- Various articles regarding Corporate Law and Commercial Law.